COVID-19 Visitation Update
Due to increased transmission rates in our County:
- ALL Visitors must wear a face mask at all times while visiting regardless of vaccination status.
- Visitors should go directly to their destination and not walk about the facility.
- Visitors should try to maintain six feet (6ft) social distancing during your visit.
- Frequent use of hand sanitizer.
- NO Food or Drink should be brought in with the intent to share during your visit.
- NO Visitors should be in the dining rooms during meal times.
- ALL Visitors must continue to screen in before visiting.
Please help keep our residents and tenants safe.
Do not visit if you have had exposure or are not feeling well.
We have completed the final round of outbreak testing and have no new cases!