Our professionally trained staff pride themselves on walking families through every step of the moving process to ensure the transition to assisted living is smooth and enjoyable.
The New Homestead Assisted Living's beautiful apartment homes and assistance from our professionally trained staff, create an environment where older adults can enjoy overall wellness. Tenants can access a variety of services to help alleviate the stresses of daily tasks, home maintenance, medical concerns, and loneliness. Assisted living is an excellent opportunity for older adults to enjoy continued independence despite any challenges they may be facing.
Our full continuum of care campus also gives families peace of mind that additional care can be provided if ever needed.
Our Assisted Living overlooks a beautiful hillside with amazing views from any of our spacious one-bedroom floor plans. Each private apartment includes a refrigerator and microwave in the kitchenette. Bathrooms have a low lip entry into the shower with built-in shower chair. Basic services include:
- Personal Help Emergency Pendant
- Three Chef-Inspired Meals
- Weekly Housekeeping and Bed Linen Service
- Utilities Paid (heat, water, garbage, electricity, basic cable TV, and wireless internet)
- Social and Life Enrichment Opportunities
- Personalized Service Plans Coordinated to Support Your Independence