The New Homestead is accepting applications for a Part-Time Dietary Aide for the 6:30 a.m. - 2:00 p.m. shift. Must be able to work every other weekend.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Set tables, serve food, clear tables.
- Set up dietary trays.
- Recognize, respond to, and report emergencies involving residents and others.
- Remove food trays from carts, dining rooms, etc. and transport to washing area.
- Dispose of garbage and trash and keep work areas clean, dry, and free of hazardous items.
- Follow established safety and infection control regulations and policies.
- Report accidents and incidents to supervisor immediately.
- Participate in on-going educational programs related to the job.
- Maintain confidentiality of all resident information and facility business.
- Report disrepair of kitchen and dietary appliance, equipment, etc.
- Recognize and respond to the meal-delivery needs of residents
- Effectively serve food, clean-up kitchen and dietary area, dispose of garbage and waste from meal preparation, wash dishes, utensils, etc.
- Perform tasks in a manner conducive to a home-like environment for residents
- Perform the essential functions of the job in a manner that benefits residents of the facility and complies with business necessity without causing undue hardship.
Contact Hilaree Stringham at 641-332-2204.